05 September 2006

Just something

Inspired by E.J. Su's update I just wanted to write something too. :) Dating's been keeping me busy lately, so I've been quiet on the TF front. Not complaining though. ;)

I just read today Evolutions story Hearts of Steel #2&3 and I loved them! I love Guido Guidi's drawings wery much, the grin on Starscream's face is perfect. And the A cover for #3! Freaking awesome! Ravage looks so good, and so does the Starscream! The story is so strong, entertaining and funny, that lack of Guidi didn't ruin the whole experience reading the third issue. The art could have been so much better with TF's especially, but some of the pages with humans looked very, very good. Can't wait to read the fourth and last issue.

I love this Nick Roche's cover for Spotlight: Nightbeat! =)

No comments: